Winona County offering COVID-19 vaccine booster clinics
WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) – Winona County will host vaccination clinics May 25 and 27, adding that children 5 to 11 years old are now eligible for COVID-19 boosters.
The clinic will offer:
- Primary series vaccination including:
- Pfizer first and second doses for ages 5 and over.
- Moderna first and second doses for ages 18 and over.
- Johnson & Johnson single dose for ages 18 and over.
- First booster doses at least 5 months after the primary series of Pfizer and Moderna including:
- Pfizer boosters for ages 5 and older.
- Moderna boosters for ages 18 and older.
- Second booster doses at least 4 months after the first booster including:
- Pfizer and Moderna boosters for individuals who are immunocompromised.
- Pfizer and Moderna boosters for ages 50 and older.
- Pfizer and Moderna boosters for anyone who received the Johnson & Johnson booster.
Each clinic runs from 9 am to 6 pm at the Parkview Office Building at 855 Mankato Avenue. For those interested, you can register for an appointment online, or walk in the day of the clinic.
Gundersen Health System in La Crosse made a similar announcement Tuesday.
Recent News Headlines from News 8 Now
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY NEWS 8 NOW/NEWS 8000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.