Vernon County Fair starts Wednesday
VIROQUA, Wis. (WKBT) – Happening Wednesday, the Vernon County Fair gets underway in Viroqua.
Carnival rides start at 4 p.m.
And at 6 p.m., the Viroqua High School marching band will perform.
Coming up Friday and Saturday, Vernon County Health Department will offer COVID-19 vaccinations.
The fair runs through Sunday.
More details are available here.
Recent News Headlines from News 8 Now
- Afghan refugee at Fort McCoy says he and others are hungry
- ‘Freedom is not free’: 25th Freedom Honor Flight brings appreciation to La Crosse Vietnam War veterans
- Wisconsin veterans bring donations to Monroe County for Afghans at Fort McCoy
- La Crosse’s ‘Hatched Baby’ face has been found
- Jackson County deputies arrest woman in man’s death
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY NEWS 8 NOW/NEWS 8000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.