Upcoming free COVID-19 testing sites in Western Wisconsin
LA CROSSE COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) – The La Crosse County Health Department, Wisconsin National Guard, and other surrounding health departments are hosting multiple, free COVID-19 testing events through the end of the month for residents living in the Western Region.
- Friday, October 23rd – Holmen High School, 1001 McHugh Rd: 10am-6pm
- Saturday, October 24th – West Salem Highway Shop, 301 Carlson Rd: 9am-5pm
- Monday, October 26th – La Crosse Health & Human Services Building, 300 4th St. N: 10am-6pm
- Thursday, October 29th – Viroqua Vernon County Fairgrounds, 210 Fairgrounds Rd: 10am-6pm
- Friday, October 30th – Holmen High School, 1001 McHugh Rd: 10am-6pm
- Friday, October 30th – Independence – Trempealeau County Health Care Center Annex Bldg., 23062 Whitehall Rd: 9am-5pm
- Saturday, October 31st – West Salem Highway Shop, 301 Carlson Rd: 9am-5pm
Tests are available to those who are 5 years or over and are experiencing at least one symptom of COVID-19.
Testing is also open to people who need one for travel, have been in close contact with someone who tested positive, and individuals working at assisted living or
long-term care facilities.
To save time, people are encouraged to fill out a screening questionnaire online.
For more COVID-19 updates from the La Crosse Co. Health Dept., click here.
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY WKBT/News8000.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.