LA CROSSE, Wis - High Today: 67F / Low Tonight: 49F - Last updated Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 10:05 AM...
Astronomical Fall arrives today with the autumnal equinox. Expect plenty of sunshine with cool, but pleasant highs in the 60s.
Mostly clear and cool tonight. Lows will range from the upper 30s (north and east) to the mid-upper 40s. Some patchy valley fog is possible again late tonight since winds will be light from the SE around 5 mph.
Sunday looks really nice with lots of sunshine and slightly warmer highs in the low 70s.
Looking Ahead... Most of Monday will be dry and warmer with highs well into the 70s. A front will then bring a chance of showers and a few t-storms Monday night, with the chance of showers lingering into Tuesday as well. Highs Tuesday will slip into the 65-70F range.
Wednesday looks dry at this point with highs in the mid 60s. Look for a breezy and cooler Thursday with a chance of showers. Highs will be in the low-mid 60s.
Friday looks dry with highs in the low-mid 60s. Chance of showers on Saturday for the big Oktoberfest Maple Leaf parade in La Crosse. Highs in the mid-upper 60s. Chance of showers on Sunday as well with highs again in the 60s. Since this is still about a week out, hopefully the forecast models will trend toward a drier forecast... but stay tuned.
Have a great weekend! -Bill Graul
- "This program absolutely saved my life" -- Local veteran talks about Exposure Therapy
- Winona Health finalizes building plans with YMCA
- Bon-Ton acquired by CSG Generation, may reopen stores in Wisconsin
- Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- Motive unknown in Middleton office shooting; Officials update condition of victims
- 15-year-old arrested after teen was shot on metro bus full of students
- News 8 Highlight Zone - September 21, 2018
- Health officials urge parents to talk to kids about e-cigarettes as new ad campaign launches
- Boys & Girls Club opens new location in West Salem
- Warming Center looking for additional volunteers