LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse Central senior wide receiver and future Wisconsin Basketball player Jordan Davis will miss the next 6-8 weeks with a broken collarbone.
Davis suffered the injury in Friday night's 24-21 win against Tomah. He was responsible for 358 receiving yards and 5 touchdowns through three games this season. In 2018, he racked up 872 receiving yards and 10 touchdowns.
On the basketball court, Davis averaged more than 12 points per game for the Red Raiders. Davis joined his brother Johnny receiving an offer to play for the Badgers on June 5. After Jordan was offered, both decided to commit to Wisconsin.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Lewandowski shines with 4 TD passes in 40-22 rout of UW-Stout
- La Crescent-Hokah boys soccer hangs on against Pine Island in MSHSL section quarterfinal
- Winona Cotter shuts out Austin in MSHSL section quarterfinals
- Coulee Region Chill power past Milwaukee 4-1 in home opener
- News 8 Highlight Zone: Onalaska routs Central, Sparta fends off Holmen comeback