LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The University of Wisconsin-La Crosse soccer team fell just short 2-1 in its third double-overtime match of the season to Coe College (Iowa) Saturday. The Eagles fell to 4-4-1 on the season.
Quinn Shannon suffered the loss for UWL, finishing with four saves. Alex Montalbano earned the victory for Coe (Iowa), with 10 saves.
UWL travels to Carleton College (Minn.) Wednesday, September 25 at 4:30 p.m.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Davis twins put pen to paper for Wisconsin basketball
- Donarski, Herzberg, Miller twins among area college signings
- Blair-Taylor senior Lauren Steien reaches state swim meet for fourth straight year
- Onalaska girls basketball with high expectations for 2019-20
- Hot three-point shooting propels Viterbo men's hoops to win