The Minnesota Timberwolves traded Dario Saric and the 11th overall pick to the Phoenix Suns for the sixth pick in Thursday's NBA Draft, and they used the pick on Texas Tech's Jarrett Culver.
Culver started all 38 games last season for Texas Tech and averaged 18.5 points a game and shot 46 percent from the floor.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Winona State blows past Minot State 49-3
- Lewandowski shines with 4 TD passes in 40-22 rout of UW-Stout
- Aquinas win, Onalaska loss gives Blugolds MVC volleyball title
- La Crescent-Hokah boys soccer hangs on against Pine Island in MSHSL section quarterfinal
- Winona Cotter shuts out Austin in MSHSL section quarterfinals