The Packers announced the signing of former Wisconsin Badgers nose tackle Olive Sagapolu on Friday.
In four seasons with the Badgers, he made 26 starts and racked up 61 tackles, 10 tackles for loss and six sacks.
He will wear No. 67 and compete with Tyler Lancaster and Dean Simon for the backup tackle job behind Kenny Clark.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Winona Winhawks senior class hopes to make football program history
- Spring Grove football eyes three-peat, look to Bergrud to replace dual-threat QB Alex Folz
- Prairie du Chien football hoping to exceed expectations after early exit from 2018 playoffs
- Wisconsin WR Quintez Cephus returns to practice
- Fowler drives in 4 runs in Cardinals 9-2 win over Brewers