The Minnesota State High School League Board of Directors on Monday voted 13-5 against a proposal to introduce a 35-second shot clock into high school competition.
Cost concerns were a factor in the board voting no, according to reports.
Currently only eight states use a shot clock in high school basketball.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- UW-La Crosse football to keep rotating QBs in Week 2
- Holmen's front seven, Johnny Davis's trust in receivers to be pivotal points in Friday clash
- Braun's home run lifts Brewers to series sweep of Marlins
- Winona State's Balliu thrilled to return to field after 2018 injury
- Viterbo V-Hawk women's volleyball team forfeits 34 games from 2018 season