LA FARGE, WI - The American Legion Post 308/220 Grizzly Baseball Tournament started Friday night in La Farge.
In game one, the La Crosse North Stars scored three times in the first inning, and four times in the third inning, on their way to an 11-1 win over Stoddard.
Tournament action continues at 10:00 AM on Saturday at Calhoun Park. The tournament runs through Sunday.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Lewandowski shines with 4 TD passes in 40-22 rout of UW-Stout
- La Crescent-Hokah boys soccer hangs on against Pine Island in MSHSL section quarterfinal
- Winona Cotter shuts out Austin in MSHSL section quarterfinals
- Coulee Region Chill power past Milwaukee 4-1 in home opener
- News 8 Highlight Zone: Onalaska routs Central, Sparta fends off Holmen comeback