Holmen Post 284 defeated Onalaska Post 336 6-2 in the AA regional tournament on Friday.
Ryland Wall hit a grand slam to propel Holmen, who have won 24 of their last 25 games.
Ben Byom and Dylan Westcott tossed a combined one-hitter for Post 284. Byom got the start and racked up six strikeouts over four frames.
Holmen will face the winner of the north Stars and Sparta on Saturday at 5 p.m.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Winona Winhawks senior class hopes to make football program history
- Spring Grove football eyes three-peat, look to Bergrud to replace dual-threat QB Alex Folz
- Prairie du Chien football hoping to exceed expectations after early exit from 2018 playoffs
- Wisconsin WR Quintez Cephus returns to practice
- Fowler drives in 4 runs in Cardinals 9-2 win over Brewers