Hillsboro volleyball's season came to an end at the D4 state semifinals on Friday morning, as the Tigers fell to the Catholic Central Hilltoppers in four sets.
Set scores were 25-19, 25-13, 22-25, 25-14.
Senior Molly Crandall led Hillsboro with 15 kills, while Grace Holthe added 12.
Catholic Central's Sammie Seib set a new Division 4 four-set match record with 34 kills.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- UW-La Crosse football caps 7-3 season with 34-17 win at UW-Stevens Point
- Winona State volleyball clinches NSIC tournament birth with 3-0 sweep over No. 5 Duluth
- Caledonia football advances to 2A championship with 43-12 semifinal win
- Winona football season ends with 48-24 loss in state semifinal
- Prairie du Chien football falls in state semifinals