Sports

Favre confirms - "I'm not coming back"

Says someone hacked his account

VERONA, WI - Brett Favre says someone hacked his Twitter account and he has no plans to play again in the NFL.

Earlier this week, a post suggest Favre would be returning to the NFL to play in the 2020 season, but Saturday Favre confirmed it was someone else writing it.

"I was hacked" Favre said at the American Family Insurance Championship.

"Somebody obviously doesn't have a whole lot to do..  but the last thing I want to do is stir the pot- that's the last thing I want to do is come back and play- no offense.. It was fun - then- so.. I'm not coming back."  

 

 

Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.


Top Sports Videos

Latest Sports Headlines

This Week's Circulars