- Information you post in registration for services, such as through membership registrations, completion of application forms, participation in online surveys, making online information requests, opting in to receive communications or for contest entries, we may ask you to provide identifying information such as your name, email address, street address or information about demographics and preferences.
- Information you post via MMM’s services, such as your comments, user names, status updates, and other content.
- Correspondence, such as emails, calls, texts, comments, suggestions and other correspondence that you send us.
- Your payment information, including name, address and credit card information.
- Information that you provide about other people.
- Information that you provide to us in person and offline, such as when you visit our offices or provide contest entries.
Information Collected Automatically Through Technologies MMM and its service providers operating on MMM’s behalf, collect anonymous information, which refers to information that we cannot link to a specific person. This information includes your IP address (the number assigned by your internet service provider on a session-by-session basis to identify your computer so that the web pages you request can be sent to you), referral data (such as the address of the last URL you visited prior to clicking through to one of our sites), geolocation data (such as IP addresses and information on mobile devices) and browser and platform type (such as a browser on a Mac platform). We use this anonymous information to tailor our sites to the needs and interests of our visitors and to improve our site by making it more responsive to those needs and interests. The Website also uses “cookies,” which are small files that are sent to your device when you visit the Website. Device-based tracking technologies are used to deliver services, customized content and advertising to you. Please be advised that any personally identifiable information you provide (for example, by posting on the message boards or in open forums or chat rooms that we make available) can be viewed by all visitors to the site. Do not post any information that you do not want viewed by other users, and please contact us at Privacy@embtv.com if you want to remove any personally identifiable information about yourself that has been posted by you or another. The information collected allows for proper function of our services and for the delivery of customized content and advertising to you. Information Obtained from Other Sources We collect information about you from other sources, including publicly available data and third parties that may are authorized to share your personal information. The categories of information collected include:
- your name, email address, telephone number, street address
- information about demographics (age, gender and income level) and preferences to allow for customized content and advertising.
- activity and usage information relating to interests, purchases, navigation data and advertising
- information collected through interactive applications, from advertisers and from commercially available sources
- publicly posted data such as via online postings or videos.
- payment information, including name, address and credit card information.
- employment-related data and
- account and third-party data such as via social networking or blogging services.
- To make certain services available to you by verifying your identity and remembering account settings.
- For contacting you using information that you provide about yourself while using the MMM Services.
- For billing and accounting purposes.
- To compile geographical statistical information and/or to learn how many users are visiting the Website.
- To recognize your browser, as well as to store certain user preferences, user passwords and other information.
- To monitor and improve our services, to help diagnose problems with our Website and networks.
- For reporting and profiling purposes.
- To validate your entries into contests or sweepstakes.
- To gather anonymous browsing habits of our visitors to better identify content preferences, such as to recommend tailored content or customized advertising and to track performance of advertising.
How Personal Information May Be Shared We may share information collected about you as disclosed in this privacy and in the following circumstances, where permitted by law and with appropriate consent where required:
- with affiliated companies under common ownership;
- as part of substantial corporate transactions;
- with law enforcement, government agencies, courts and other governmental authorities, to comply with legal obligations;
- to authorized vendor service providers;
- as part of audience measurement services to help us better understand our audience;
- with companies that evaluate video viewing, such as advertising companies, analytics companies and social networking sites;
- with other persons or entities such as third-party marketing and advertising partners, subject to the privacy policies of those third parties.