LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - People got the chance to sample the best food, wine and beer from across our area for a good cause Thursday night.
YWCA La Crosse hosted its 7th annual 'Taste of the Coulee Region' benefit on French Island.
For the price of admission, people got to sample items from nearly two dozen food and beverage vendors with the proceeds going to YWCA and its programs.
News 8 was a proud sponsor of the event.
- Holmen High students raise money for classmate's dad
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts Santa workshop
- Toys For Tots pickup distributed to community
- Crime lab expert's testimony runs contrary to Kendhammer's explanation of alleged crash
- Historic Hiawatha statue causes controversy
- Partisan divide deepens over Walker investigation
- 50 La Crosse jobs impacted by change at CenturyLink
- Proposed La Crosse Center renovations would bring in visitors, millions in revenue
- La Crosse's Rotary Lights on track for record year
- News 8 Sports Round Up-December 9, 2017