LA CROSSE, Wis. - The Y-M-C-A's Summer Food Program is underway.
It is there as a safety net to make sure kids have enough to eat when school isn't in session.
The Y-M-C-A will make sure kids in the La Crosse area have healthy food available during summer break.
Free and nutritious meals offered to anyone 18 and under.
Support from the Y's Annual Campaign, Y-M-C-A of the USA, and the Walmart Foundation make this program possible.
- Schools & Weather related cancellations for Tuesday, Feb. 20
- Wis. Supreme Court primary today
- Spring primary ballot will include school referendum in West Salem
- Wisconsin tweaks dairy insurance program
- Walker pushes health care plan ahead of state Senate vote
- Volunteers aim to keep seniors sharp with virtual reality
- La Crosse residents brave icy conditions following freezing rain
- Project to bring apartments, preschool, commercial space to downtown Winona
- Wisconsin attorney general open to allowing guns in schools
- Results of sexual assault kit leads to arrest in 2008 assault