LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - As construction on La Crosse's newest roundabout finishes next month, the Wisconsin Department of Transportation want to ensure you know how to use one.
The state DOT is hosting an open informational meeting this Thursday. Through the meeting, DOT officials hope to inform local drivers how to best handle single- lane roundabouts like the one on Cass Street.
While roundabouts may not be difficult, project managers want to give people another chance to learn.
"We just want to give people another opportunity to, you know, come out and ask questions in person and see what it's about and just have one last chance before we open the road back up,” said Wisconsin DOT Project Manager Todd Waldo.
The informational meeting will be hosted at the La Crosse Public Library's main branch this Thursday. DOT officials will be available to take questions from five to six that evening.
- Veterans bring first-hand experience to Kenosha students
- Husband faces drug charges after wife's death
- Gun expert explains uses, misconceptions about AR-15s
- Child credit, sales tax holiday OK'd by Wisconsin Assembly
- Wisconsin dairy says owner among Indiana plane crash victims
- Walker tax cut, Lincoln Hills closure plan in jeopardy
- Some Wisconsin residents still stranded by high waters
- Wisconsin Assembly passes bill that could revoke licenses of repeat drunk drivers
- News 8 Sports Round Up - February 24, 2018
- Wisconsin sees increase in respiratory illnesses