WINONA, Min. (WKBT) - The intersection of Broadway and Hamilton Streets will be closed starting Wednesday, August 16 through Monday, August 28 for a reconstruction project.
Detours will be marked throughout the city, according to the City Engineer, Brian DeFrang.
- Weather related closings/delays for Monday, February 19
- Genzie's Gameday Pub hosts 2nd annual soup cook-off for the troops
- Fire at a Winona apartment displaces 5 residents
- Robotics teams from all over the region meet for a preseason scrimmage
- Doctors emphasize the benefits of exercising at target heart rate
- Fire fully engulfs barn with cattle inside
- WIAA boys basketball playoff brackets released
- Lazzaris adds international flair to state meet
- Central-Logan boys skiers highlight day 2 of Ski & Snowboard Championships
- La Crosse officials help foster parents make scrap books