Voters in Winona voted to set aside money to improve technology in their schools.
The Winona Area School District had two questions for residents on this year's ballot.
The first question asked voters to approve a 10-year extension of the district's current operating levy which is set to expire next year.
The second question was contingent on the approval of the first question and would create a new technology levy of one million dollars per year to help pay for new devices for students over the next decade.
- Wisconsin Assembly to pass tax credit, prison funding
- Carfentanyl makes its way to La Crosse, leading to more doses of Narcan
- La Crosse man charged with assault, woman hid in gas station
- Settlement related to defective Takata airbag system reached
- Watch The Decorah Eagles- LIVE
- Xcel Energy named one of World's Most Admired Companies
- Vino Fest features Wisconsin wines with help from tourism grant
- Teen arrested for bringing loaded gun to Madison school
- Shelters open amid Midwest flooding as rivers keep rising
- Public meeting held on Hwy. 35 reconstruction plan