ALMA, Wis. (WKBT) - A Winona man will spend 15 years behind bars for two child sex crimes. Jacob Daniel Vogel, 33, previously pleaded guilty to child enticement and 1st degree sexual assault of a child under the age of 13.
Judge James Duvall handed down Vogel's sentence at the Buffalo County Courthouse Thursday. He will serve the two sentences, each 15 years, concurrently.
Vogel will also be on extended supervision for at least 20 years.
He was facing four additional felonies, but those were dismissed and read-in for sentencing.
- Tax increases being considered to fund road repairs in La Crosse County
- Downtown La Crosse shows residential growth: More than 2,500 residents in downtown district
- Cashton Fire Department, royalty host ‘Fill the Boot' drive for Sun Prairie
- La Crosse Family Video continues to thrive, as one last U.S. Blockbuster hangs on
- Kids Culinary Academy teaching cooking skills
- PLAY Program promotes connection between police, kids
- News 8 Sports Round Up - July 16, 2018
- Wisconsin Sen. Johnson concerned about 'widespread tariffs'
- Sen. Johnson: Putin wrong about Russia election meddling
- 3 killed in Goodhue County crash, including 2 young brothers