ALMA, Wis. (WKBT) - A Winona man will spend 15 years behind bars for two child sex crimes. Jacob Daniel Vogel, 33, previously pleaded guilty to child enticement and 1st degree sexual assault of a child under the age of 13.
Judge James Duvall handed down Vogel's sentence at the Buffalo County Courthouse Thursday. He will serve the two sentences, each 15 years, concurrently.
Vogel will also be on extended supervision for at least 20 years.
He was facing four additional felonies, but those were dismissed and read-in for sentencing.
- UW System receives $4 million in broadband funding
- Tomah woman inspires others with her amazing determination
- Republican field grows in race to replace Ryan
- Multiple candidates register to run for state treasurer
- City planners say Herberger's liquidation changes the way communities must look at retail
- American Girl closing Wilmot operations
- Winona State students raise awareness about mental health and suicide
- La Crosse's mayor holds 'Coffee with Kabat'
- Westby freshman adjusts quickly to new sport
- Wisconsin unemployment remains at record-low 2.9 percent