WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - Culvert replacements on Winona County Road 18 begin Thursday, July 6 and will continue for approximately three weeks.
A total of 10 culverts or cattle passes will be replaced or repaired between U.S. Highway 14 east of Utica and County Road 29 south of Lewiston. The road will be closed to through traffic.
The road will be resurfaced later in the summer.
For road status updates visit www.facebook.com/WCProjectUpdate or www.twitter.com/WCProjectUpdate.
- Kendhammer attorneys could appeal, request new trial
- Stand off ends in La Crosse with man in custody
- La Crosse's mayor responds to council overrriding his veto
- Local cancer patients, families receive personalized quilts
- 'Drive sober or get pulled over' campaign kicks off
- City of La Crosse to consider history, cultural museum
- Colgan Air in La Crosse celebrates new addition
- Rotary Lights in need of donated ice skates
- New Wisconsin law allows Paramedics, EMT's to provide care in home
- News 8 Sports Round Up-December 15, 2017