MADISON, Wis. (WKBT) - Two lottery players matched all five numbers in the Badger 5 drawing on Sunday, July 30 to split the night's $204,000 jackpot. Sunday's winning Badger 5 numbers were 9,13,14,19 and 23, a news release said.
The winners purchased their tickets from Kwik Trip at 985 West City Highway 16 in West Salem and Kwik Trip at 322 Lawe Street in Kaukauna, according to the Wisconsin Lottery.
- La Crosse County remains in need of foster parents
- New vaccine protects adults against Hepatitis B
- La Crosse mayor calls on Trump administration to back fuel standards
- Wisconsin Assembly passes bill that could revoke licenses of repeat drunk drivers
- ‘Suits for Success' event collecting new, gently used professional clothing for job seekers
- Wisconsin Assembly passes 'Right to Try' bill
- Wisconsin Assembly passes 'straw' gun purchases bill
- The Pump House brings back the Herons of La Crosse
- Wisconsin Assembly to pass tax credit, prison funding
- Settlement related to defective Takata airbag system reached