TOWN OF DANE, Wis. (AP) - A 35-year-old man and a 60-year-old woman are dead after a two-vehicle head-on crash in the Town of Dane.
The Dane County Sheriff's Office says car driven by the man crossed the centerline of Highway 113 and struck a van being driven by the woman about 7:30 p.m. Sunday.
Both drivers died at the scene. Their names weren't immediately released.
- La Crosse city planning department nears contract agreement with Riverside North Project developer
- Program filling the need for doctors in rural Wisconsin
- La Crosse man sentenced to 71 months on Methamphetamine charge
- Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area reaches building milestone
- Home owners take possession of home thanks to La Crosse program
- BRF hoops star picks UW-La Crosse
- News 8 Sports Round Up - April 20, 2018
- Harter's Quick Cleanup hosting shred event for La Crosse area residents, businesses
- 'Sparks!' program helps young children prepare for school
- Apothik's return helps usher in food truck season in downtown La Crosse