LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A special tour in the area Saturday is teaching people about the history of Downtown La Crosse buildings.
The Open Door event gives people a chance to see and learn about many of the buildings that are hidden and have been re-purposed over time in Downtown.
Downtown Mainstreet director Robin Moses says La Crosse has the largest historic commercial district in the state of Wisconsin.
- Weather related closings/delays for Monday, February 19
- Genzie's Gameday Pub hosts 2nd annual soup cook-off for the troops
- Fire at a Winona apartment displaces 5 residents
- Robotics teams from all over the region meet for a preseason scrimmage
- Doctors emphasize the benefits of exercising at target heart rate
- Fire fully engulfs barn with cattle inside
- WIAA boys basketball playoff brackets released
- Lazzaris adds international flair to state meet
- Central-Logan boys skiers highlight day 2 of Ski & Snowboard Championships
- La Crosse officials help foster parents make scrap books