LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - What is the best of the best of La Crosse County? Starting Monday, that decision could be up to you.
For the fourth year in a row, residents and visitors to the county have the opportunity to vote on their favorite locations and experiences. The 'Best Of La Crosse County' survey covers more than 200 categories, ranging from food and drink to arts and culture.
Event coordinators say the survey helps point out what the county has to offer.
"It just really kind of identifies what's happening in our own backyard, but then it's also a resource for visitors to use to travel around the area and find stuff that's been vetted by the general public,” said Explore La Crosse Director of Marketing and Media Brent Hanifl.
The Best of La Crosse County nomination survey will be open May 15 through June 15. You can find the survey at ExploreLaCrosse.com/BestOf.
- Genzie's Gameday Pub hosts 2nd annual soup cook-off for the troops
- Fire at a Winona apartment displaces 5 residents
- Robotics teams from all over the region meet for a preseason scrimmage
- Doctors emphasize the benefits of exercising at target heart rate
- Fire fully engulfs barn with cattle inside
- La Crosse-area community members share stories of climate change
- Local Lupus Alliance to host 'Murder at the Disco' in March
- Centerville Curling Club teaches the public about the sport of curling
- Viterbo hosts Engineering Exploration Day to showcase new engineering program
- Project Linus makes blankets for kids in need