VIROQUA, Wis. (WKBT) - A rural LaFarge woman was extricated from her car after she lost control on slick roads Thursday afternoon, according the the Sheriff's Office.
Taerlyn Johnson, 36, was on Avalanche Road when she lost control of her vehicle, crossed the centerline and went into a ditch. The car rolled twice and landed on all four tires.
Authorities said Johnson's two minor children were in the car and were secured in child seats and Johnson was wearing a seatbelt as well.
The crash is under investigation by the Vernon County sheriff's Office.
- Schools & Weather related cancellations for Tuesday, Feb. 20
- Wis. Supreme Court primary today
- Spring primary ballot will include school referendum in West Salem
- Walker pushes health care plan ahead of state Senate vote
- Volunteers aim to keep seniors sharp with virtual reality
- New US Senate budget agreement to provide relief to dairy farmers
- Holmen sends big number to state wrestling
- Wisconsin tweaks dairy insurance program
- Wisconsin republican lawmaker proposes guns in private schools
- Wisconsin elections officials plan for bad weather