VIROQUA, Wis. (WKBT) - Vernon County Crime Stoppers purchased a new tip management program that starts July 12.
Submitting tips is easy and anonymous with this new program. The tips will be submitted directly to Vernon County Crime Stoppers, the release said.
Download the P3 app from your app store and begin submitting tips right away.
For details on downloading the app and submitting tips visit www.vernoncrimestoppers.org.
- Tax increases being considered to fund road repairs in La Crosse County
- Downtown La Crosse shows residential growth: More than 2,500 residents in downtown district
- Cashton Fire Department, royalty host ‘Fill the Boot' drive for Sun Prairie
- La Crosse Family Video continues to thrive, as one last U.S. Blockbuster hangs on
- Kids Culinary Academy teaching cooking skills
- PLAY Program promotes connection between police, kids
- News 8 Sports Round Up - July 16, 2018
- Wisconsin Sen. Johnson concerned about 'widespread tariffs'
- Sen. Johnson: Putin wrong about Russia election meddling
- 3 killed in Goodhue County crash, including 2 young brothers