VIROQUA, Wis. (WKBT) - Vernon County Crime Stoppers purchased a new tip management program that starts July 12.
Submitting tips is easy and anonymous with this new program. The tips will be submitted directly to Vernon County Crime Stoppers, the release said.
Download the P3 app from your app store and begin submitting tips right away.
For details on downloading the app and submitting tips visit www.vernoncrimestoppers.org.
- Wisconsin unemployment remains at record-low 2.9 percent
- Wis. seeks waiver for program designed to lower health insurance premiums
- Your Photos of the April 2018 Snow Storms
- La Crosse Valley View Mall confirms Herberger's liquidation
- Extended winter could mean trouble for migratory birds
- More attacks happening on employees, inmates at Minn. prison
- Salvation Army releases annual report
- La Crosse elementary school joins prestigious global program
- Two arrested in Trempealeau Co. drug bust
- Local event aims to support veteran families