LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Valley View Mall in La Crosse continues to grow despite recently losing an anchor store.
'Apricot Lane' will be opening in the mall sometime this spring. The women's clothing boutique will take over the former Aeropostale storefront.
A new option is being added in the Mall's food court mid-April. 'Nosh' will offer fresh, build-your-own salads and sandwiches.
Mall directors also mentioned the Valley View Mall JCPenney location will not be among those closing this year.
Directors say the new developments show the mall has a lot to offer.
"We still have over 70 options out here for people to enjoy with food and retailers, so there's still a lot of great things at the Mall happening and out leasing department is working so hard on filling some of the other voids,” said Valley View Mall Marketing Director Laurie Cafe.
Mall directors are still looking for a replacement to Macy's, which announced it is closing sometime near the end of the month. 'Vanity', a women's clothing store, will also close its doors around the end of March.
- Kennel sponsorship program provides for furry friends
- Holmen High students raise money for classmate's dad
- Viterbo University hosts annual Nutcracker performance
- Onalaska American Legion hosts Holiday Art Show
- Toys For Tots pickup distributed to community
- Crime lab expert's testimony runs contrary to Kendhammer's explanation of alleged crash
- Historic Hiawatha statue causes controversy
- Partisan divide deepens over Walker investigation
- 50 La Crosse jobs impacted by change at CenturyLink
- Proposed La Crosse Center renovations would bring in visitors, millions in revenue