The US Holiday Train schedule includes stops in Tomah, Sparta, La Crosse and La Crescent in early December.
According to the CP Holiday Train website, the train will arrive in La Crescent on December 5 at 8:15 p.m. December 8, the train will visit Tomah at 5:30 p.m., Sparta at 6:40 p.m. and La Crosse at 8:45 p.m.
As the train pulls in to the depot, the stage door lowers and the band, The Trews and Willy Porter, are scheduled to perform a short set. A brief presentation takes place followed by more holiday music.
This year marks the 20th anniversary of the Holiday Train.
Since 1999, the Holiday Train has raised more than $14.5 million and 4.3 million pounds of food for North American food banks. Everything raised in a community stays in that community. CP makes a donation at each stop as well.
- Flood victims need help before winter
- Police find 2 dead adults, look for missing 13-year-old
- 2 killed in car that collided with Bethel team bus
- Minnesota man charged with rape of 12-year-old girl
- Security breach at Wisconsin National Guard unit; 3 arrested
- Body of missing toddler found in Waupaca County river
- Pet adoption event takes place at Petco
- Area girls scouts will see new STEM programs
- Tour of Upper Living showcases downtown La Crosse
- WAFER hosts open house to thank donors