ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - The Upper Mississippi River National Wildlife and Fish Refuge La Crosse District Visitor Center in Brice Prairie is closed today, March 15, due to high water.
Snow melt has flooded the visitor parking lot and driveway, making it unsafe for visitors to enter the facility.
Contact the Visitor Center for more information at 608-779-2399.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Evers wants to raise state unemployment benefits
- Coon Valley fire survivors thank dispatcher who helped them
- Toddler found wandering in Beloit wearing only diaper
- Clay Matthews is going home to play for Los Angeles Rams
- Green Alert: Police, family concerned about welfare of missing 38-year-old veteran
- New safety guidelines help keep local students safe
- Assignment: Education - La Crosse student to build a sustainable home
- Report: Randall Cobb heading to Dallas Cowboys
- Green Alert: Missing 38-year-old veteran last seen at tavern in Howard
- Labrador retriever most pup-ular US dog breed for 28th year