LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - UnitedHealth Group is hosting a virtual job fair to fill more than 150 full-time positions throughout the state of Wisconsin.
The job openings include customer service and operations positions in La Crosse, Eau Claire, Green Bay, Wausau and Wauwatosa.
The job fair will take place tomorrow, September 12 from 5-7 p.m. Click here to learn more about the openings before the job fair.
UnitedHealth Group serves more than 1.6 million residents in Wisconsin with more than 9,000 employees in the state through UnitedHealthcare, the nation's largest health insurer, and Optum, a leading health services and innovation company. UnitedHealth Group employees more than 300,000 employees worldwide.
The UnitedHealth Group family of businesses is committed to hiring military veterans. In partnership with 100,000 Jobs Mission, a public-private partnership among major U.S. corporations to hire veterans who have served the nation, UnitedHealth Group encourages military veterans who are interested in a position to apply.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Highway 33 between Highway 27 and County Highway PC is closed due to a vehicle crash
- Police: Victim of fatal stabbing near Milwaukee from Onalaska
- Healthcare Careers Open House offers look at Gundersen job openings
- Baldwin: Go Pack Go Act could help Wisconsinites watch Packers games, and more
- Health officials: Mysterious, rare and sometimes fatal fungal infection on the rise in region
- Lane closure on part of Copeland Avenue starting
- Roadwork in village of Rockland expanding
- Onalaska man wins big in the Wisconsin Lottery
- Braun's grand slam lifts Brewers past Cardinals 7-6
- Indians trim Twins 7-5 to salvage AL Central series finale