LA CROSSE, Wis. (WBKT) - State Treasurer Sarah Godlewski will be at JavaVino in La Crosse on Monday, August 19 to meet with retirees and local farmers.
The event begins at 4:30 p.m.
Godlewski will discuss concerns about retirement saving with those in attendance.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Police: Man transported to hospital after incident with roommate
- Regional first responders test skill and teamwork with year's largest drill
- Local author and breast cancer survivor has signing for book
- Youth Sports Safety Symposium hopes to keep student athletes healthy into adulthood
- Students and parents joined Joe Gow for Run with the Chancellor at UWL
- Mayo Clinic study shows toxic chemicals may be to blame for vaping-related illnesses
- Coulee Region Hunger Walk/Run refocuses local efforts on feeding neighbors
- Experts: Flu vaccine is important precaution, especially for pregnant women
- Southbound traffic on Mormon Coulee Road to be temporarily restricted
- Motorist dies after September crash in Monroe County
- La Crosse Regional Airport offering TSA Pre-Check enrollment
- Past of area parks heard during Voices from the Past cemetery walk
- Election security council to hold first public meeting
- La Crescent-Hokah boys soccer hangs on against Pine Island in MSHSL section quarterfinal
- Coulee Region Chill power past Milwaukee 4-1 in home opener