LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The first-place Milwaukee Brewers will be celebrating the 20th annual La Crosse Area Day at Miller Park on Thursday afternoon, when they host the San Francisco Giants.
Explore La Crosse says as of now, they have 16 buses heading down for the game and still have some seats available.
Ticket packages cost $90 per person, which includes transportation to and from the game, free food at a tailgate party and a ticket to the game.
There will also be raffle prizes, including a signed ball by former La Crosse Logger and current Brewer Eric Thames.
Organizers say the addition of Thames is bringing some added excitement this year.
"It's a connection with Milwaukee and La Crosse, and I think it's just a neat thing, we don't have that happen very often," said Michelle Hoch of Explore La Crosse. "We have a few people going with their Logger gear on, so hopefully we can get his attention."
Thursday's game starts at 1:10 p.m., with buses leaving La Crosse at 7 a.m. If you're interested in tickets, you can call Explore La Crosse at 608-782-2366.
- Veterans bring first-hand experience to Kenosha students
- Husband faces drug charges after wife's death
- Gun expert explains uses, misconceptions about AR-15s
- Child credit, sales tax holiday OK'd by Wisconsin Assembly
- Wisconsin dairy says owner among Indiana plane crash victims
- Walker tax cut, Lincoln Hills closure plan in jeopardy
- Some Wisconsin residents still stranded by high waters
- Wisconsin Assembly passes bill that could revoke licenses of repeat drunk drivers
- Wisconsin sees increase in respiratory illnesses
- Winona Health hosts Way to Wellness Expo