ARCADIA, Wis. (WKBT) - Threatening comments were made to several Arcadia High School students this week by a student outside the district.
Arcadia School District officials were alerted to the threats Wednesday morning and immediately contacted the school district where the student is enrolled and the law enforcement agency in that county.
It was determined that there was no threat to Arcadia students, staff or any of the Arcadia school buildings and district officials contacted staff, students and parents to inform them of the threat.
Both the School District and local law enforcement will continue to monitor the situation.
No more information is available at this time.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- River Valley VA Clinic relocating to Valley View Mall
- Police: Arcadia business evacuated due to chemical spill
- Witnesses called in homicide trial of Erik Sackett
- City of La Crosse releases proposed 2020 Operating Budget
- Hemp delivery driver arrested in SD indicted on drug charges
- UW-Madison pushes for bill funding searches for MIA soldiers
- Hearing delayed for man charged in killing of Iowa student
- Best Buy joins Amazon, Walmart in offering next-day delivery
- The idea for a La Crosse Area Metropolitan Sewerage District falls apart
- Police searching for driver after hit-and-run in La Crosse