SPARTA, Wis. (WKBT) - Sunday’s Annual Sparta Butterfest parade featured bands, dance teams, collector cars and more.
Parade organizers said thousands come to watch the popular parade.
Parade watchers were encouraged to bring food items for the Butterfest Food Drive. Organizers say donations help keep food pantries full during the challenging summer months.
Butterfest ran from June 7th to June 10th.
- Body of missing woman found in Vernon County
- Aquinas Catholic Schools joins scholarship program for special needs students
- Steamboat Days Grande Parade takes off
- Warm weather causes local jazz group to take concert indoors
- Midsummer Fest celebrated Norwegian tradition and the "return of the light"
- Fathers hit the golf course on their special day
- A local race is reaching out to those in need around the world
- Local Irish-festers got ready for this year's celebration by taking to the streets -- to bowl
- Bangor farm hosts La Crosse County Dairy Breakfast
- Gov. Walker visits Onalaska, encourages parents to apply for child tax rebate