LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - While many businesses closed for the Easter holiday, others stayed open to celebrate.
The Charmant in downtown La Crosse took advantage of the holiday to offer an Easter brunch. The event included a buffet and a special appearance from the Easter bunny. Organizers say this is one of their busiest days of the year but they enjoy celebrating with the community.
"It's all hands on deck. Every chef is here. Everybody front of the house management is here. So it's definitely an intense day. A lot of guests, a lot of expectations. I think we all share the same passion and don't have a problem being here for these special days," said Charmant food and beverage director Michel Gabbud.
The brunch was held from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Health officials warn of possible measles exposure in Winona, Albert Lea
- La Crosse health officials point to vaccinations amid local measles threat
- Missing 16-year-old spotted in Monroe, possibly heading to Portage, police say
- Wisconsin grapples with allowing bitcoin campaign donations
- Death Cafe hopes to normalize conversations surrounding death
- La Crosse woman indicted with five others in federal court for drug conspiracy
- La Crosse Longfellow Middle School students advance in 'Wisconsin YES!' contest
- Court: PR firm not entitled to free accident data
- News 8 Sports Round Up - April 23, 2018
- La Crosse's Jackson Plaza reaches capacity as local business joins shopping center