KICKAPOO, Wis. (WKBT) - A Physical Education teacher in the Kickapoo Area School District had his head shaved for a good cause.
Teacher Dustin Clements said the students raised almost $10,000 for the Jump Rope for Heart event. All money raised benefits the American Heart Association.
The school held an assembly to reveal the final total and to shave Clements head. Clements made an agreement with students that if they met their goal, he would let them shave his head into a fauxhawk and dye it various colors.
- La Crosse city planning department nears contract agreement with Riverside North Project developer
- Program filling the need for doctors in rural Wisconsin
- La Crosse man sentenced to 71 months on Methamphetamine charge
- Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area reaches building milestone
- Home owners take possession of home thanks to La Crosse program
- BRF hoops star picks UW-La Crosse
- News 8 Sports Round Up - April 20, 2018
- Harter's Quick Cleanup hosting shred event for La Crosse area residents, businesses
- 'Sparks!' program helps young children prepare for school
- Apothik's return helps usher in food truck season in downtown La Crosse