Ten fires over the last six months have been classified as suspicious and are being investigated as possible arsons, according to the La Crosse Police Department and La Crosse Fire Department.
The fires have occurred in the early morning hours and include several vehicles, a garage and homes.
The suspect does not appear to bring any items, but lights whatever is readily available, the report says.
Both departments recommend that residents keep their homes, garages and storage units locked as well as keep their yard clean.
Anyone with information about these fires is encouraged to call the police at 608-789-7240.
- Veterans bring first-hand experience to Kenosha students
- Husband faces drug charges after wife's death
- Gun expert explains uses, misconceptions about AR-15s
- Child credit, sales tax holiday OK'd by Wisconsin Assembly
- Wisconsin dairy says owner among Indiana plane crash victims
- Walker tax cut, Lincoln Hills closure plan in jeopardy
- Some Wisconsin residents still stranded by high waters
- Wisconsin Assembly passes bill that could revoke licenses of repeat drunk drivers
- News 8 Sports Round Up - February 24, 2018
- Wisconsin sees increase in respiratory illnesses