SPARTA, Wis. (WKBT) - The Butterfest Parade filled Sparta streets with bands, dancers and more.
The annual parade went north through downtown and ended at the fest grounds in Memorial Park.
Organizers say thousands of Butterfest fans come to see area organizations, car collectors, horse teams and other festivals go by.
The parade also collects food and personal items for Sparta food pantries.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Holmen High School honoring Hmong Veterans
- Undergrad research showcased at Viterbo
- Planning process continues for Ward Avenue Kwik Trip in La Crosse
- More than 1,200 parking citations on first night of alternate side parking in La Crosse
- La Crosse Community Thanksgiving Dinner organizers focusing on bringing everyone together
- Program teaches kids about Native American heritage
- Rabid kitten bites three people in Minnesota county
- Children's Museum celebrates the 22nd annual America Recycles Day
- Eau Claire Sheriff warns of person claiming to be officer
- College students participate in a special training about indigenous peoples
- Local political expert clarifies impeachment proceedings; where do we go from here?
- Project raises awareness about diversity in La Crosse
- Student-run radio station raises money for area animal shelter
- Rotary Club lighting up Grandad Bluff for the holidays
- Minneapolis officials discover 1,700 untested rape kits