WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - Construction may cause delays in Winona over the next couple days. On Monday and Tuesday, a section of the Latsch Island bridge will be removed.
Crews will be removing the span of bridge over the island road on the north side of the river. While the project is expected to take two days, if it is done earlier the bridge will be opened sooner. During the work, pedestrian access will remain open.
For real time traffic information visit www.511mn.org.
- Committee vote canceled on 'alcohol czar' bill
- Wisconsin Assembly passes Walker's welfare overhaul bills
- Wisconsin Assembly OKs wetland permit exemptions bill
- Prairie du Chien's Matt Antoine comes up short in pursuit of Olympic medal
- Local school districts discuss security measures following Florida mass shooting
- Backpacks donated to local police departments in memory of young murder victim
- Health experts point to lack of residential treatment access for drug addicts
- News 8 Highlight Zone - February 16, 2018
- Community efforts continue to restore Myrick duck house
- ‘Alcohol czar' bill vote canceled