PLEASANT PRAIRIE, Wis. - The Wisconsin Department of Justice has issued a Silver Alert for a 62-year-old woman reported missing out of Illinois.
Pamela L. Eyer-Fitch is from Batavia, Ill., but was last seen in Pleasant Prairie. Authorities said they know she was in the area of Pleasant Prairie because she used a credit card at a gas station at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday.
Eyer-Fitch does not have a cell phone and officials do not know what her intended destination is.
Officials with the Kane County Sheriff's Office in Illinois said Eyer-Fitch left in a 2010 blue Dodge Ram 1500 with Illinois license plate 5005YX. She is described as a white woman, about 5 feet, 5 inches tall and 125 pounds. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes.
Anyone with information ab out Eyer-Fitch's location is asked to call the Kane County Sheriff's Office at 630-232-8400.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice issues Silver Alerts to broadcast information about missing individuals who are believed to have dementia or another cognitive impairment.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Attack on Saudi Arabian oil facility could increase U.S. gas prices
- UPDATE: One dead, three with life-threatening injuries in crash near Cashton
- Onalaska man wins big in the Wisconsin Lottery
- Police identify Onalaska man killed in stabbing near Milwaukee
- Proposed La Crosse capital improvement budget includes $28.5 million in new borrowing
- La Crosse PD K9 to retire early
- Lawyer: Ex-Wisconsin nurse to plead guilty to hurting babies
- Police: Victim of fatal stabbing near Milwaukee from Onalaska
- Grand Crossing Trail closed until Thursday
- Wisconsin man accused of making THC cartridges charged