A barista at a Colorado Starbucks has "never been so stressed out" in his life after the coffee giant introduced the Unicorn Frappuccino Wednesday.
The Frappuccino uses a sweet and sour pink and blue cream swirl topped with "fairy powder."
Starbucks says its reaching out to Burson to "talk about this experience and how to make it better."
- La Crosse veteran's book highlights journey home, escort of brother's body
- Warmer temperatures cause flooding concerns in Vernon County
- Antoine's final push before Olympic competition
- Sparta robbery suspect arrested after pursuit in stolen vehicle
- WinCraft creating Super Bowl gear ahead of big game
- Schools make options known during National School Choice Week
- La Crosse looking for input on future of city's senior centers
- Bill would allow less teaching time
- Officially legalizing children's lemonade stands
- Vote today to relax landlord regulations