(CNN) - Mike Tyson isn't shy about his love for marijuana.
On Monday's episode of his podcast, aptly named "Hotboxin' with Mike Tyson," the former heavyweight champion shared just how much he spends on the psychoactive drug.
"What do we smoke a month?" he asked his co-host, former NFL player turned marijuana advocate Eben Britton. "Is it $40,000 a month?"
"We smoke 10 tons of weed at the ranch a month," Britton said, referencing Tyson Ranch, the boxer's forthcoming 40-acre marijuana farm and "resort."
"Is that crazy?" Tyson asked, though it seemed he already knew the answer.
His guest, rapper Jim Jones, widened his eyes.
"That's a lot of weed," he said. "That's nonstop, every second weed right there."
Tyson's latest career pivot might be his most lucrative.
In addition to production facilities, the luxury resort is set to feature an edible factory, amphitheater and "glamping" campgrounds.
- 2019 Oktoberfest parade marshals announced
- Arcadia boy makes his football dreams come true despite all odds
- La Crosse teacher nominated for Presidential Teaching Award
- Wisconsin DNR conducting training to investigate hunting-related incidents
- 2 arrested on child pornography charges
- Fashion show raises money to help empower young girls
- 17th annual Top Notch Teacher Banquet
- La Crosse County hosts Outdoor Writers Conference
- New superintendent starts for Prairie du Chien
- Suicide Prevention Summit in La Crosse explore causes, solutions