(CNN) - Breathtaking.
That's the word being used to describe Hailey Bieber née Baldwin's formal wedding gown.
Last week, the model married Justin Bieber a second time at a ceremony at luxury resort Montage Palmetto Bluff in Bluffton, South Carolina.
On Monday, Mrs. Bieber celebrated the one-week anniversary of their latest ceremony by sharing some photos of her wedding gown on her official Instagram account.
"Last Monday was the most special day of my life," one of her captions read.
According to People magazine, she "walked down the aisle in a lace off-the-shoulder, long-sleeve Off-White wedding dress with mermaid-style skirt and long, sheer veil that featured designer Virgil Abloh's signature block lettering."
The lettering on the veil read "'Till Death Do Us Part."
- River Valley VA Clinic relocating to Valley View Mall
- Witnesses called in homicide trial of Erik Sackett
- Sparta man arrested for allegedly assaulting teens at Boys & Girls Club haunted house
- Fastest to 350 touchdowns: Rodgers sets NFL record
- Tannerite explosion reported in Richland County
- Wisconsin governor calls special session on gun control
- Police: Arcadia business evacuated due to chemical spill
- City of La Crosse releases proposed 2020 Operating Budget
- Hearing delayed for man charged in killing of Iowa student
- Best Buy joins Amazon, Walmart in offering next-day delivery