Boxing great George Foreman challenged action-movie actor Steven Seagal to a fight on Twitter Monday.
Foreman, 68, suggested the fight with Seagal, 65, be broadcast on pay per view, and be "hand to hand" combat with "no weapons" allowed. The motive behind the invitation in unclear, but some are suggesting it has to do with Seagal--who is now a Russian citizen--calling the NFL protests a "joke" and "disgusting."
Seagal hasn't yet responded to Foreman's offer.
- Fire at a Winona apartment displaces 5 residents
- Fire fully engulfs barn with cattle inside
- La Crosse-area community members share stories of climate change
- Local Lupus Alliance to host 'Murder at the Disco' in March
- Centerville Curling Club teaches the public about the sport of curling
- Viterbo hosts Engineering Exploration Day to showcase new engineering program
- Project Linus makes blankets for kids in need
- Committee vote canceled on 'alcohol czar' bill
- Wisconsin Assembly passes Walker's welfare overhaul bills
- Wisconsin Assembly OKs wetland permit exemptions bill