DAKOTA, Minn. (WKBT) - An accident Friday morning on I-90 in Dakota sent a trailer over a bridge railing onto Highway 61.
According to an incident report on the Minnesota State Patrol's website, a Freightliner Semi Truck with double trailers traveling westbound on I-90 ran off the roadway at 5:02 a.m. June 14, striking the guardrail and concrete bridge railing. The truck and first trailer overturned on I-90, blocking both westbound lanes. The second trailer went over the bridge railing, landing on the right shoulder of Highway 61.
The driver sustained minor cuts and scrapes and was treated at the scene by Emergency Responders.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Local firefighters say helping mourning Madison firefighters is important honor
- Trempealeau business reopens after more than 100 days closed due to flooding
- Steamboat Days Grande Parade keeps river city tradition alive
- Diary (Sun) Day bonds families through bovines
- Local kids share favorite dad attributes on Father's day
- Road repairs will limit traffic downtown
- Onalaska streets undergoing repairs
- Canoer paddling down Mississippi River for veterans program
- La Crosse Firefighters head to Madison to help grieving first responders
- Central's Davis twins commit to Wisconsin