DAKOTA, Minn. (WKBT) - An accident Friday morning on I-90 in Dakota sent a trailer over a bridge railing onto Highway 61.
According to an incident report on the Minnesota State Patrol's website, a Freightliner Semi Truck with double trailers traveling westbound on I-90 ran off the roadway at 5:02 a.m. June 14, striking the guardrail and concrete bridge railing. The truck and first trailer overturned on I-90, blocking both westbound lanes. The second trailer went over the bridge railing, landing on the right shoulder of Highway 61.
The driver sustained minor cuts and scrapes and was treated at the scene by Emergency Responders.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Gundersen Health System receives $15.6 million grant for cancer research
- Evers creates new office to reach carbon-free goal
- La Crosse County Board votes down financial support for La Crosse Center
- Impact of tariffs felt at lumber business in Onalaska
- Resource for foster parents in Monroe County looking for community support
- Caledonia rides nation's longest winning streak into 2019
- Kornfest 2019 to serve up "cobs" of fun
- Gamers galore at this years 'Coulee Con'
- Public can tour Coulee Region houses during 'Parade of Homes'
- Rest area opening delayed in Winona County