LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Rose Street northbound in La Crosse closed late Monday morning, with a detour running from Monitor to Gillette streets.
It's because crews need to replace a collapsing sewer near the intersection of Rose and Hagar streets.
The closure is expected to last until next Friday.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Reward offered for information about missing veteran last seen in Wisconsin
- La Crosse man in jail after threatening to blow up police, building
- AG announces $1.5m to expand drug and diversion courts
- Armed robbery in Onalaska under investigation
- Wisconsin girl with inspirational love of dogs dies at age 8
- Two Onalaska children's artwork to be featured in 2020 Culver's Calendar
- Caledonia canine wins national title in police dog competition
- Study: Invasive species starving out native fish in Mississippi River
- More young people are being diagnosed with diabetes
- Rising cost of insulin concerns health professionals