LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Southbound traffic on 3rd Street, La Crosse, will be reduced to one lane beginning Monday, June 17 at 9 a.m.
Superintendent of Streets, Mike La Fleur said in a release that traffic on 3rd Street North from State to Cass Streets will be shifted and rerouted throughout the day for sporadic repairs.
Officials advise drivers use caution and expect delays in the area.
The temporary closures will remain in place for the duration of the repairs, La Fleur said.
Contact the City of La Crosse Street Department with any questions at 608-789-7340.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Local firefighters say helping mourning Madison firefighters is important honor
- Trempealeau business reopens after more than 100 days closed due to flooding
- Steamboat Days Grande Parade keeps river city tradition alive
- Diary (Sun) Day bonds families through bovines
- Local kids share favorite dad attributes on Father's day
- Road repairs will limit traffic downtown
- Onalaska streets undergoing repairs
- Canoer paddling down Mississippi River for veterans program
- La Crosse Firefighters head to Madison to help grieving first responders
- Central's Davis twins commit to Wisconsin