LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Organizers of La Crosse's Riverfest announced the 2018 Commodore and First Mate today.
Matt and Megan Binsfeld of La Crosse will carry the torch during Riverfest, July 4-7 and represent the Riverfest at various events throughout the year.
Matt Binsfeld is a La Crosse native, a graduate of Aquinas High School and is the Chief Operating Officer of J.F. Brennan Company.
Megan is from Peshtigo and cares for the couple's four children, ages 3 through 9. Megan serves on the Board of Directors fo the Boys and Girls Clubs of La Crosse and Matt is active in the Aquinas Foundation, as well as the Aquinas Schools Finance Committee, Boy Scouts, and the Boys and Girls Clubs.
- Concept design for Riverside Park bandshell approved
- Tomah VA saving lives of disabled veterans through sports
- Holmen hosts 55th annual Kornfest parade
- Wisconsin GOP leader emphasizes needed Republican campaign strategies in La Crosse
- Gubernatorial nominee Tony Evers rallies supporters during La Crosse visit
- La Crosse officers spend morning on Dunkin' Donuts' roof for the Special Olympics
- Analysis of La Crosse's Riverside Park fountain approved by city committee
- Governor Walker appoints La Crosse's LCCVB Executive Director to Council on Tourism
- Western to receive large grant for industrial automation programs
- New Rehabilitation Unit opening for Gundersen Health System