LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Organizers of La Crosse's Riverfest announced the 2018 Commodore and First Mate today.
Matt and Megan Binsfeld of La Crosse will carry the torch during Riverfest, July 4-7 and represent the Riverfest at various events throughout the year.
Matt Binsfeld is a La Crosse native, a graduate of Aquinas High School and is the Chief Operating Officer of J.F. Brennan Company.
Megan is from Peshtigo and cares for the couple's four children, ages 3 through 9. Megan serves on the Board of Directors fo the Boys and Girls Clubs of La Crosse and Matt is active in the Aquinas Foundation, as well as the Aquinas Schools Finance Committee, Boy Scouts, and the Boys and Girls Clubs.
- La Crosse Public Library proposals could bring major changes
- Farm bill compromise unveiled, clearing way for vote
- Assignment: Education - Early College Credit Program
- LHI donates enough gifts to La Crosse Family & Children's Center to fill a conference room
- La Crosse-Shelby boundary agreement moves forward
- WAFER of La Crosse receives new commercial cooler for fresh produce
- UWL officials detail what resources are available to staff, students after reported sexual assault
- News 8 Sports Round Up - December 11, 2018
- La Crosse County silent sports get a boost to improve tourism
- Former Wisconsin Senator speaks about divisiveness at La Crosse's LeaderEthics meeting