MADISON, Wis. (WKBT) - The Wisconsin DMV is now offering free replacement vehicle-registration stickers online at wisconsindmv.gov/sticker and it will be mailed the next business day.
According to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation, the DMV receives more than 29,000 calls and 18,000 email requests to replace lost license plate stickers every year.
“Wisconsin DMV is continuing to enhance its online services to give customers greater convenience, control and access to their DMV account,” explained Rhonda Alley, Wisconsin Department of Transportation Division of Motor Vehicles manager. “Enabling customers to easily fulfill routine requests for replacement stickers online will free DMV Customer Service staff to answer calls and will save all of our customers time.”
Customers will go through a series of steps to verify identity and eligibility and will need to have their vehicle identification number available.
“With so many online services, most Wisconsinites only need to visit a DMV once every eight years to renew their driver license,” Alley said.
- Concept design for Riverside Park bandshell approved
- Tomah VA saving lives of disabled veterans through sports
- Holmen hosts 55th annual Kornfest parade
- Wisconsin GOP leader emphasizes needed Republican campaign strategies in La Crosse
- Gubernatorial nominee Tony Evers rallies supporters during La Crosse visit
- La Crosse officers spend morning on Dunkin' Donuts' roof for the Special Olympics
- Analysis of La Crosse's Riverside Park fountain approved by city committee
- Governor Walker appoints La Crosse's LCCVB Executive Director to Council on Tourism
- Western to receive large grant for industrial automation programs
- New Rehabilitation Unit opening for Gundersen Health System